Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Chapman!

Yesterday we celebrated Chapman's 8th birthday. It started by daddy taking him out for breakfast to Perkins. Then he was surprised when he got home by finding he was "off" school for the day (a homeschool perk). For dinner we met family at CC's pizza and dessert. It was a fun day. I tried to gather some pictures of his life since 2 years old (when we purchased our digital camera:). We love having Chapman in our family. He is the life of the party many times. We miss him when he's not around! Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Danette said...

Hey Kelly, talk about beautiful boys. You better keep your doors locked for all those stalking girls...haha. I still can't believe you have 5. When I have a bad day with two I have to think of you with 5 :-) I didn't know that our boys were so close in age. Is Davis two yet? I enjoy reading about your beautiful family....

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Chapman! I can't get over how much he and Davis look alike in some of those pictures! I hope you're having a calmer week this week!

dizzysnux said...

i AM SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T REMEMBER YOUR B-DAY CHAPMAN...
I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE BORN AND THE TIME WE TOOK YOU TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN YOU WERE ONLY 6 WEEKS OLD.... YOU WERE SUCH A GOOD BABY AND HAVE GROWN UP TO BE A GREAT 8 YR OLD...i KNOW THAT YOUR DAY WAS A HAPPY ONE.
LOVE,GRAMMA SHERRILL

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday, Chapman!

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

Happy Birthday, Chapman! Jacob still talks about Chapman and always enjoyed playing with him! Jacob's birthday is October 7th and he'll be 8 too! They grow up too fast!

momof5hix said...

Happy Birthday, Chapman. When we were singing in Testify, he was your baby. I can't believe how fast time is going by. We miss you. It's fun to keep up on your life through your blog.