Monday, September 29, 2008

The last week

I started thinking about what to post as I know it has been awhile since I have written about what we have been up to. Many different random words came to mind so I thought I would give the list I came up with.

What we been doing this last week

Praying
Dog watching
Child caring
Baking
Crying
Laundry
Shopping
Hospital visitation
Teaching/Learning
Reading
Updating friends and family on Phone and Email
Meeting new friends
Playing/watching football
Went to a movie
Swimming
Tubing/boating
Matchmaking
Gardening
Housecleaning
Singing

I am sure more will come to mind but that's it for now. Hope your day and week are going well. I am praying for a calmer one that's for sure.

2 comments:

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

I just received Owen's update from his Dad. I am overwhelmed by God's grace and POWER! So amazing! I pray for them daily and I love this miracle! God is GOOD! :)

pammycakes said...

you must be tired....the word sleeping wasn't on the list but plenty else was!! take time to "rest in the Lord" too! xo