GARAGE SALE!! My mom is have a HUGE garage sale this Thurs. and Fri. if anyone is interested in coming. Karla and I have been pricing since Mon. a. m. Cheap prices and really some great stuff! Come on out if you are in the area!
Hey!! How was the garage sale?? I hope you all did well! I made $250 ... I was SOOO excited! You can imagine how hot it was down here in South Florida... but definitely worth the few hours of sweat! I still need to have another garage sale- but I need to finish cleaning out the house first- which we need to have everything out of there by Aug 15. We are temporarily (not sure how temporary) in a 1 bedroom appt. =) Loads of fun! But, God is sure at work and we praise him for that! Love to all!
3 comments:
Wish i lived nearer... I would come and help.. I am down to nothing as far as selling stuff here.... Thank goodness. have fun!!
Sounds great!! Hope you have an awesome turn-out!! I'm having a garage sale on Saturday... at a friend's house since I live in an appt. =)
I was wondering if u could email me your mom's phone number?? tanyathebaker@hotmail.com
Thanks and have a great day!!
Hey!! How was the garage sale?? I hope you all did well!
I made $250 ... I was SOOO excited! You can imagine how hot it was down here in South Florida... but definitely worth the few hours of sweat! I still need to have another garage sale- but I need to finish cleaning out the house first- which we need to have everything out of there by Aug 15. We are temporarily (not sure how temporary) in a 1 bedroom appt. =) Loads of fun! But, God is sure at work and we praise him for that!
Love to all!
Post a Comment