The camping hosts

In honor of Braylon's birthday, Brandon and Ashlee planned a weekend of camping with both sides of the family. We had a fun time eating and hanging out. Scott and I came home early b/c it rained off and on all day Saturday. I took advantage of the fact that we were together and had a small cake for Scott. Yesterday July 18th Scott turned 35! It was a hectic day so I hope he was able to relax a bit last night. Happy Birthday Honey! I love you more than words!
For dinner we had Hobo Dinners. On foil you throw on ground meat (pork of course) diced potatoes, onions, carrots, mushrooms, salt and pepper, and cream of mushroom soup and wrap it up and throw it on the fire for 45 min. or so. It was really yummy!

Hot dogs for the kids:)
2 comments:
How fun!!! I miss you all very much.. Happy B-day Scott, 35 wow!!! wait till it's "68"..
Happy B-day Reis, 12, big boy now....
You mom looks good Kelly..
hugs ,kisses to all
me
I pop over every once in a while and catch up with your posts and pics. Sounds like you've had a fun summer!
~Shannon Farmer~
Post a Comment