
This is the second time now (2
nd house) we have patiently waited to have the $$ to buy a new storm door for our front. It is just as exciting the 2
nd time around:) I love, first thing in the morning, to open it and let the sun shine in. It brightens the house up so much. I am also so thankful for such a "handy" husband. MANY pastors I know have only "Bible Hands" (as my aunt calls it) but not mine! Even on Father's day he spent his time for me to get this put in. Thank you honey! You are such a wonderful husband, father and man of God.
2 comments:
i love those doors....you are one spoiled lady!!! good for you...the door is beautiful and poor uncle dick....he just has bible hands......:)
Hey,
How are you guys? Sounds like you're keeping busy! How is IN? We're wondering if our house is flooded there....we heard there was lots of rain. (our house is still for sale) We still check out your blog! Bets
Post a Comment