This week we celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. In a very busy week we managed to meet for lunch and laughed at where we have been and look forward to our lifetime together!
Dating
(taken by Davis)
God has blessed us with a happy fulfilled life. We are so grateful!
4 comments:
wow......13 years!!! we celebrated 2 years and rich and kim were 23 years this past week!!! fun fun times and great pictures.....look how young you were in that first picture....wowzaa
Congrats Scott and Kelly. I really love the dating picture!!!
Congrats to you two, wow 13 yrs..
Ours will be "50" can't believe it.
Great pictures... Be sure to check my blog for the Texas Family pictures... Had a great time..
I loved talking to the two younger boys today...
love to all
Auntie
Congrats to you!!! I think you look like Cinderella at the ball in your wedding picture. :)
Post a Comment