Tomorrow morning we leave for probably the biggest family vacation of our married life. We'll be gone for 2 weeks total. We are visiting friends and family along the way but are headed out to Washington DC, Philidelphia and down to Williamsburg, Va. Yes, quite the road trip I know. I think we're ready! We are all so excited. We've been saving our pennies and planning our days since last fall and can't believe it is finally here. I am not sure if I'll do much posting. Maybe a hello or two. Pray for us!
8 comments:
OH have fun! Give my parents hugs for me! The picture of the boys is SO cute! They are all smiling so good and all looking at the camera!
So excited to see you guys next week! Delaware is looking forward to those boys paying a visit! Drive safe!
What a bunch of handsome guys you have! Have such a super trip making great memories! :)
What handsome boys you have!
And my goodness, I would say have a great time, but I'm certain you will!
I'll look forward to pictures of your great adventure!
wowwwwwwwww!!!!! you have the most handsome boys ever!!! you guys have a wonderful time...i am so happy for you to beable to get away and see the places you listed!!! your gonna love it....take pictures so we can see when you get home....we will pray for health and safety....!!! love you.....pam
Have a great time and i know you will.. We'll pray for safety..
Have fun with Rich and Kim..
Love to all,
Handsome family.. Aunt SHerrill
You never cease to amaze me, my dear friend! You are the blogging queen! Can't wait to see some posts from the big vacation! You are all too beautiful!! Love ya!
Hey Kelly,
I posted some pics on my blog of your boys during your visit. Not sure if you had seen them.
It was fun to be with you! It would have been even better to see you longer! Matt loved the boys
Come visit again!
Katie
Post a Comment