Today was a craft day! I picked up these cheap little ceramic animals and the boys enjoyed painting them. Even Davis did one! Until he decided to try to taste the paint!!!
Thanks for the greetings from the Byars... they are so sweet!! I miss her!! So... how are Thanksgiving plans coming along?? I'm sorry I'm not much help in the decoration dept... I'm more of a baking and cooking creativity person. I mean, I like to decorate as well, but don't have anything out of this world to share. You are a brave woman taking on all those people while you have 5 kids at home. WOW!! Im anxious to see pictures of your Thanksgiving Feast!! If you need any recipes (especially desserts), let me know!! :)
2 comments:
davis has a mustache!!! very cute...........:) can't wait to see him......make sure he knows my name.....k???
Thanks for the greetings from the Byars... they are so sweet!! I miss her!!
So... how are Thanksgiving plans coming along?? I'm sorry I'm not much help in the decoration dept... I'm more of a baking and cooking creativity person. I mean, I like to decorate as well, but don't have anything out of this world to share. You are a brave woman taking on all those people while you have 5 kids at home. WOW!!
Im anxious to see pictures of your Thanksgiving Feast!! If you need any recipes (especially desserts), let me know!! :)
Post a Comment