Being in ministry, weddings are usually a regular part of life for us...which I love! The last 6 months we've had 3 couples that we have met with for counseling. For the actual wedding, Scott officiated and I coordinated and helped in the area of decor. Last weekend was the last of the 3. We headed up to MN. with a fun group from our church and had a fun but busy weekend. This wedding was outdoors under a big tent with incredible surroundings.
Ali, the bride did some unique things like had a sno cone machine and each table could roast their own marshmallows. It was a fun time and everything went great!
Being the pastor's wife, I don't always get invited to the bachlorette party;) here is my favorite gift she got...hehe!
One of my jobs for the weekend was to come up with a fun way to display 300 cupcakes. I gathered my cake plates and others and had a cupcake table. It turned out great thanks to my many helping hands!
Have I mentioned I LOVE weddings:)??
1 comment:
you did a great job in displaying those cupcakes kelly...they looked delicious....the bride was adorable....glad you had a great time....
Post a Comment