Monday, September 20, 2010

Football

Reis decided to play football this year. He's so glad he did, he's loving it.
He's doing pretty well and even has a starting position. Its been fun to go to games decked
out in our red Plymouth gear.
It's very strange having a child as tall as myself (5'9"), bigger size foot than Scott (size 10) and a voice that sounds like a man. Very strange...

1 comment:

Mary Margaret said...

Oh my goodness I can relate. Jared is a mere 2" shorter than me (I'm as tall as you), is in a 9 1/2 man's shoe, and just this morning I was on the phone with my mom and she could hear him talking and thought it was Mike. There are times when he is standing next to me and I can't believe that he is my son and he is only 12! Hope all is going well with you all as you settle into your new life. Sounds like you are having fun. I hope that someday we will make it down for a visit again. Much love to you and your family.
Mary Margaret