We decided to spend our LAST day of summer break at the beach. One of our most favorite places is Silver Beach on Lake Michigan. It was a gorgeous day and we enjoyed it!
Reis and Hudson did great on their first day of school. They came home with lots of stories of 'how things are different' than christian school. I'm sure that will be a
recurring theme throughout the year! We have had some great teachable moments talking through what happens from here. I am anxious to see how God uses them to be lights in a dark place!

Reis 8th grade
Hudson 6th grade
We at home aren't starting until Monday.
We are using a lot of new curriculum this year and we are all excited about that!
2 comments:
OHH! They all look SO big....and Davis is SOOO cute flexxing his muscles! Tell them I said Hi!!
Very sweet boys..... hugs to them.. Am sure God will use them.... Maddy is a real witness for the Lord at her school... she is in 7th this year...
Post a Comment