Monday, August 9, 2010

Projects


Life is very busy right now as we are into many house projects. Many of you have asked for pictures of the house. Many projects are unfinished but here you go! If you notice above, we had our old rotten railing taken off. It makes such a difference.

I am patiently waiting until I get the ok to paint. Scott has been repairing the drywall so the color has stayed the same. I look forward to warming it all up with a soft creamy color.



I have been on the hunt for a hutch for our dining room. I finally found one I love and was just the right price! I appears that someone started to paint it white. I can't decide whether to keep it 2-toned or paint it all white.




We have begun our addition of converting our attached garage (we also have a large detached) to a mud room, master bedroom and bathroom. The boys enjoyed the demolition process!



Below is our ongoing project! Hee he:) Chapman has been asking and asking for a mohawk. We finally gave in. It actually doesn't look too bad. I'm just glad no one else in the house wants one! Leave it to Chapman!



6 comments:

pammycakes said...

aaaaaaaaaaahhh it looks so wonderful...i am sooooo excited to see it all......the boys look happy tearin apart the house...hahahha like the truck in hemet????? hahahhaha hammmers and all.....chapman looks cute....i would of never thought kelly.....you letting your boy have a mohawk...even i said no to that one....:) although my kids had guns at 4......

Joanna said...

It's looking great, Kelly! You do such a beautiful job of decorating. I'm gonna have to come back down so I can see the before, during and after of all the projects. ;)Love the mohawk! Brian gave Noah one at the beginning of the summer too. Who'da thought!

the back door said...

i love the cabinet! it really is perfect!!!

Tammy said...

It looks great! We need to get together soon! Love you all!

dizzysnux said...

Love the house,i hope to come and see it when finished... i think i would paint the cabinet all white and distress it...... love Chapman's hair.... what a boy..... hugs toall

Adrienne said...

I'm so glad we got to see it. What a wonderful place for your family! I love your hutch too! :)