Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Reis

Please pray for Reis! He was suppose to leave early this morning for snow camp with our youth group but has been battling sickness now for about 10 days. We decided this morning to not let him go and instead went to the doctor. Turns out he has Pneumonia! I'm so glad the Lord gave us peace about keeping him home! We as parents try to do what's best for our kids and sometimes we have to do what disappoints them. He's having a great attitude about it which I am so grateful. Pray that he will recover quickly! Not a fun way to spend your Christmas break!

3 comments:

pammycakes said...

good momma.......get better reis...you'll be around for lots more snow camps!!!! love you all...and it's snowing again in texas.....:)

Adrienne said...

So sad for Reis. I'm sure he was bummed, but I'm thankful that God gave you wisdom!

dizzysnux said...

Very smart move... that is nothing to fool around with... pray he is better soon....hugs gramma sherrill