Monday, April 13, 2009

Journey to the farm

Scott and I took the boys away for a few days on our spring break. My sister-in-laws parents are so generous and invite us often to come stay on their property in the lodge Ray built a couple of years ago. It is truly a retreat when ever we go. Very relaxing.
We played lots of games together. Here Scott is obviously struggling at describing a word!
The gang!


Not sure where Reis was... Hudson invited Caleb along in honor of his birthday:)

One day we helped butcher 6 pigs...the boys helped by marking the meat with the date.

Aunt Judy kept them busy with making cotton candy. YUM!~

This is Ray's covered bridge he made. It is right outside of the lodge where we stay.

Our very own hot tub! It gave us a real "spring break" feel:)

2 comments:

pammycakes said...

what a great get away......looks like a great time for everyone........and mmmm yummmy.....fresh pork.......:)

blissful thoughts said...

Kelly! I love the pictures of your boys. I wish I could see you all. :) have a fabulous day...

love you
Ashlee