The boys and I have had quite a few laughs at Davis' expense these last couple of days. It seems that I see leaps at a time of learning and growing and maturing. Here's a couple of 'funnies' from Davis William...
He had our home phone and punching buttons like crazy. I said, "Davis, you can't play with the phone like that" and took it away. He said, " Mom, I'm just texting somebody".
He had our home phone and punching buttons like crazy. I said, "Davis, you can't play with the phone like that" and took it away. He said, " Mom, I'm just texting somebody". He often talks of his friends from church and who is his 'best friend'...After giving him a hug and telling him I loved him I asked, "Is mommy your best friend?" In which his reply was, "mommies and boys can't be best friends".
I told him he was wrong...Daddy is mommy's best friend!
My sister, Karla, is visiting my parents in the D.R. this week so we get to keep Jack for a few days. It's been going pretty well. It's hard not 'knowing' him and what he likes...I'm getting pretty good at guessing:) In December Jack was diagnosed to be on the Autism Spectrum, so if you think about it, pray for Jack...And for him mommy! She is one amazing mom with so much love and patience. He's hard NOT to love. He is such a cutie and funny personality!
In May the boys and I are participating in an Autism Walk with the the organizationAutism Speaks. We are excited to take part in such a wonderful cause. If you are interested in helping us reach our financial goal, please go to this page to donate. Any amount helps!https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=288794&supid=248902321
2 comments:
What a silly guy...Davis. Jack is looking so much bigger and more grown up! I'm glad you can help Karla while she's in the D.R.
Love your daffodils! So pretty. Miss you!
How sweet, I think Davis favors Chapman.... Little Jack is so sweet.
What a challenge and i am happy for Karla to visit her mom....
An you are wonderful to care for him...... praying
Post a Comment