Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update on Reis

Reis is right in the middle
Click on the picture to enlarge it
The leader of Reis' missions trip has emailed everyday with an update which has been wonderful. He has called me a couple of times (I'm sure as a result of Nanny) and they are having a great time. They have played 2 games so far and have visited a couple of churches in sugar cane villages, gone to 3 orphanages- including one with all severly handicapped children. I am so thankful for Reis to experience this at his age. May God use him in a mighty way. Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

dizzysnux said...

How exciting... Can't believe he will be a teenager in a few months..... where did time go...
I talked with your mom and he was doing great....
My boy tate comes in 21/2weeks....

pammycakes said...

great picture.....how neat for him to beable to have these great experiences in his life...makes them appreciate a bit more...what they have here in the good old u.s.a.......;)