Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pray for Reis

My baby leaves tomorrow morning for the Dominican Republic with a group to play soccer and share the gospel with many. Please pray for this group of 22. They are a mix of high school, homeschoolers and several adults. They are ready with a lot of ministry to do and will play several soccer games to attract a crowd then will give their testimonies and share Christ with the people who come. I so wish I could be a fly...in the air:) to watch him. He is only 12 but has always seemed well beyond his years. I am so proud of him and will miss him so much.
I will try to update sometime during his time there. He comes home in 12 days. (for those of you who don't know, my parents live in the D.R. and he'll be well taken care of by them as well...12 is kinda young for a short term missions trip...at least parent-less:)

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Tell him we will be praying for him!

pammycakes said...

what an experience and neat opportunity for reis....and oh my you two do look just alike....i never saw it as much as i have since i saw you two in person....enjoy your trip reis and give your nanny a kiss for me....

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, what a great priviledge to have a nanny on the mission field..
will be praying for you,reis..
give nanny a big hug and kiss from
her sister, from the other island of Bermuda......just above you!!!
hugs to gramma c too Forgot to log out of my blog so coming on uncle dicks

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I enjoy reading your blog regularly. You have such a sweet family. What a great experience for Reis. I will say a prayer for you for extra peace while he is away.

Jen Smith

Tammy said...

He is beyond his years! What a fun time for him & your Mom & Dad. I'll also be praying for them & for you! Those 12 days will fly by!! He'll have to show Greg how to play soccer while they are there! Love you!

Adrienne said...

Hi Kelly! So excited for Reis. I'm sure that will be lifechanging. We'll be praying for him...and you! Love you friend.