Here's some things that have happened in our week.
Reis and Hudson are learning how to type! I remember learning my freshman year of HS but there is a Internet site that teaches kids and it's pretty impressive. They already know half the alphabet...and they love doing it. I found it over a year ago but have recently required it as part of their school schedule. You'll have to try it!
Owen is in the business of loosing teeth! It is a business when Aunt Pam promised $5 for the last one! We are all gonna go broke! But if you know Owen, he has either given his money away or bought items to give away. He is a giver and we know God will use him with that gift!
I tried to take a pic through our back door. We got some more snow this week and the boys went out to play. Even the BIG one:) I watched from inside of course!
3 comments:
Oh,my I guess i better like living here in the Winter with wind and rain..... toooo cold there...
Love u all...
Hi friend. Ok, your blog wins the "cutest blog on the block" award. I love your background. :) I still think of you every time I use my Melaleuca shampoo. I'm LOVING it, and no lice yet! :) Hope you are well. J and I prayed for you guys this morning.
such good pictures......hey owen...good job buddy....keep that tooth fairy broke!!!
Post a Comment