Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Finished Product

I had a lot of fun decorating this year using things I already had. I think the only thing I bought was a bag of fake blanket of snow:)





My mom recently gave me this old cupboard that she had gotten at an estate sale. I love it! I look forward to decoating it thoughout the year.


This pic is a little out of focus but I think it gives it a cool effect!

The tree.....standing:)

3 comments:

pammycakes said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! i love the cupboard!! it's so cuuuuuuuuute!!! you did a wonderful job and i wish i could see it......keep it up till jan. okay?? hahahahha
i love your windows with the wreaths and the snow.....pretty!

Adrienne said...

Your home looks so cozy for Christmas. I love it!

dizzysnux said...

Beautiful tree..... Wish i could suprise you on Christmas morning...
Many memories......
love to all