Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Call out to PRAY



I have an urgent prayer request! My good friend Beccah, has a nephew Owen that today fell into a small pool of water (used for outdoor landscaping). He was eventually found and rushed to the Elkhart ER. They were able to resuscitate him and rush him to South Bend Memorial. Scott just called me from there and said we really need to pray. The Doctor told them "It would take a miracle for him to make it". Well, we know the ONLY one who can preform miracles....Don't we! Please pray for little Owen (1 yr) and his parents Micah and Jen. I will keep you informed.

3 comments:

pammycakes said...

i am praying!!! i love you!

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

Have you heard any updates? I've been praying. We just had a little 2 year old drowned in a pond in her backyard. She went to our church here....so sad. I hate to hear things like that. Let us know when you hear something. They'll be in our prayers.

dizzysnux said...

How sad!!! praying for them all..
God is good and never lets things happen unless it's His will...
We don't always understand....
Heaven is a wonderful place and all will be revealed there...
love you all..