
Our friends Tim and Ann live on a nearby lake. They are the king and queen of entertaining. They host people several times a week throughout the summer. Every year they plan an "adults only" day to play. So on Saturday 3 of us couples farmed out our kiddoes and spent the day on Simonton Lake swimming, boating, tubing, skiing and of course eating:) The weather man called for up to 80% chance of rain but it turned out to be a perfect sunny day and not a drop of rain. I love when they are wrong in our favor! Here are a few pics of our tubing contest. I would say Jeff and Krista won most choreographed(they looked like synchronized swimmers on a tube), Tim and Ann- best balance and Matt and Lora most creative. I don't have a pic of Scott and I but we probably won for the most adventurous. We tried to do a flip on the moving tube and fell off several times:) Good times
2 comments:
i want to be one of your good friends....aaahhh looks like so much fun......and glad you could get away.......:)
Oh my word, you guys are hilarious! I love the tubing pictures. :) Good friends are wonderful, aren't they?! We are so blessed.
Post a Comment