I love the pics Kelly! I am so glad you guys had a great time. I agree with Ade, it's time for another baby!! Way to go Davis!! I am so proud of you!! Praise the Lord for Dave R., so our little inconveniences in life (with vans) are do-able. Blessings to you, my friend!!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like so much fun! What happened with your van?
When I read about Davis being in a big boy bed now, I thought, "Kelly needs another BABY to fill up that crib!!!" :)
I love the pics Kelly! I am so glad you guys had a great time. I agree with Ade, it's time for another baby!! Way to go Davis!! I am so proud of you!! Praise the Lord for Dave R., so our little inconveniences in life (with vans) are do-able. Blessings to you, my friend!!
what a cool trip!! nice to see you and your sister briefly today...
did mike and marcie move there from southern IN?
Jenni,
No they actually moved there a couple of years ago from Harvest Bible Chapel outside of Chicago.:)
Post a Comment