This video of Davis is so funny. I caught him with an old cell phone talking to someone. He was telling them about going to the "movie feater". He had no idea what a "movie feater" was but had heard the older boys talk about it. We are taking a vacation in May so we are not taking a spring break this week. But for something to look forward to, we planned a fun night out last night to a local Mexican restaurant (all you can eat chips- they lost money on us:), a browse around Toys R' Us and to the $1 theater. We had a great time together and Davis did pretty good in the "movie feater". We saw National Treasure- Book of Secrets. It was excellent. We LOVE the 1st one and now the second as well.
6 comments:
Soooooooo cute!!!
How cute!! i need to call you and tell you about Hudson and being born again.....
Sounds like a great night out for less!
he must be related to aunt sherrill.......she's always on the phone.........he is so cute kelly.....glad you had a great time out......
i want all you can eat chips!!!!
you have beautiful sons
Hey, Deb told me you had a blog. I tried to find it but you found me! I have approximately 5 minutes a week to spend blogging but I am enjoying it so far. I look forward to reading about you and your family. I miss you. Glad to see you are doing well. I can't believe your boys are so big and grown up. They are so handsome.
Post a Comment