We were able to spend 1 day at a local resort. It was absolutely beautiful as you can imagine. Thank you to Grandma C. who paid for us to go. It was very relaxing:)



These are the apartments where my mom and dad live. It is very nice and we're glad they have a nice place to retreat to.

We were able to go to La Romana to visit Zuleka (who live with my parents for 6 months) at the orphanage. I am so sad I forgot to get a picture of her there but got others. We had a blast playing with the girls. The little one on the left was attatched to me. I could have taken her home with me:)

Here is their garden.

Someone was there teaching them english. We helped them name animals in English. They were so excited to write them down. I am sure they will keep those papers and study them until they know the words.

1 comment:
makes me miss it lots.... i love the memories, and especially seeing your parents doing what God wants them too..THey are perfect for there..... Thanks for the good pictures.....
Post a Comment