Friday, February 22, 2008

Hope for Hollywood???

I was forwarded this video and thought it was pretty interesting. I watch E.R. occasionally and this female chaplain represents this "feel good" philosophy. But this time a patient questions it and actually argues her case! It gave me chills to think about how many unbelievers out there have these kinds of questions and are looking for truth. ABSOLUTE TRUTH! Let me know what you think!(you'll have to pause the music at the bottom of the page:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Talk about exposing the nonsense of post-modernity.....this old man sure did it! How empty the babble of those who reject the authority of the Scriptures! - uncle dick

dizzysnux said...

What hope we have and no chains..
I had the greatest opportunity to
give the gospel to a young man
sitting next to me coming home from
the D.R... pray for Louie,that what i told him and the tract that
i gave him, he will see his need to receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour,not trusting in his good works......