Monday, February 11, 2008
Here but gone!
Hello everyone from Lafayette Indiana! (2 hours south of Elkart) I forgot to post that Scott and I are in at a NANC Biblical Counseling Training Seminar this week. Today is Monday and already my brain is fried:) Pray for me! I am not the best student. I am having Bible college flashbacks often! The boys are at Ashlee's (brandon's wife) parents house an hour south of here. They have a fun week planned with them. They are taking them to the Creation museum and staying at the Great Wolf Lodge (huge indoor water park) in Ohio and finishing the week at a tractor show. Pray for THEM!!! I will be back Saturday. Have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I will be praying for you...and the boys! My mom always comments how she is just emotionally spent at the end of this week from all the learning! Great stuff, just a lot!
YOU can do it, nice neice Kelly! Hang in there! Nouthetic counseling with love and good sense can help many people. I've read all J. Adam's books. They were a huge help in my ministry.
-uncle dick
Have a great week! Happy Valentine's Day, friend.
wish i had taken some of that as a
young Pastors wife, i am too old to consentrate these days.... Happy
for you and Scott...
you'll do it.....
It was Monday and your brain was fried... I have no ability to sit and listen to anyone say anything... I'm done sitting! :) Thanks for making my week less lonely and more fun! Cute blog... I'll check in once in a while.
Post a Comment