Thursday, January 10, 2008

Little Provisions

I am truly amazed at how God continues to provide for our family! Chapman was in need of some new basketball shoes. Our Upward league started this week and crocs weren't cutting it:)He and I had been shopping all week for some but only had X amount of dollars we wanted to spend. We were told kids basketball shoes were cheap at a store called Steve and Barry's in Mishawaka where everything in the store was under $20. We made a date to go today and can you believe we walked in and everything in the store was $8.98??? Yes, even basketball shoes. We thanked God as we drove home for HIS special gift to us today:) If you have this store near you... you gotta go. Even winter coats- $8.98!

5 comments:

pammycakes said...

how special is that!!! good looking shoes chapman.....and hi owen....your handsome as ever!!! i want to see pictures of you playing basketball too!! go chappie!!!

Kathy said...

Praise the Lord for the way He supplies our needs!! I have been enjoying your blog so much recently - your family is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

We just got a Steve and Barry's in Lancaster - I bought a couple of t-shirts for the special sale price of $8.98!

Adrienne said...

Yay, great story of God's provisions. I love it when He comes through like that!

dizzysnux said...

What a neat experience for the boys
to see how God works for us...
I got new shoes too but not at Steve and Barrys... They are black
with white poka dots on them'
I would send you a picture but
no camera.
love to all you boys.
aunt sherrill,gramma sherrill