I came across this song this weekend as I am coordinating worship for a ladies retreat at our church in April. Imagine if we lived this way! I pray this will touch your heart as it did mine.
here i am with your mom and saw this, you are good. having a great time have seen so many things already in the short time we have been here.... mom and gramma say hi,
4 comments:
Nice work, I take it you don't need my help ;)
our minister of music sang that a month ago.....it's beautiful!!!!
That was a beautiful video. I love that song...wow. What if we lived like that???!!! Great challenge.
here i am with your mom and saw this, you are good. having a great time have seen so many things already in the short time we have been here....
mom and gramma say hi,
Post a Comment