Did you miss me? Did you even know I was gone? Scott and I were able to get away for a long weekend Thurs. through Sat. evening. Thanks to family and friends, the boys had a fun weekend also! My brother's wife is from a small town west of Indy. Her parents (Ray and Judy) built a cabin on their property last year. It is very beautiful and rustic. A real treat to stay in. We watched movies (on a huge flat screen), went shopping, ate out and in, soaked in the hot tub and slept in till 9:00! To top off our time there, we butchered a hog on Saturday (Ray is a hog farmer). What....that doesn't sound fun? You can't say that until you've tried it!

3 comments:
Kelly,
Just wanted to say a quick hello and let you know that I have enjoyed reading your blog. I don't know how you find the time to do it. I am impressed. Maybe some day I will get organized enough to have a site for us. :)The pictures are great. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Glad that we are able to keep in touch. I will send an update on us soon.
Take Care,
Jen Smith
I missed your blogs these past few days!
So glad you and Scott got to get-away. Sounds romantic...except for the hog butchering part. :) I bet it was fun to see Phil and Robin too.
Hey Kelly! Glad you're back! How nice to get away- hope it was refreshing! We did miss your posts!! I'm a little jealous though... the last time James and I got away for even a night was 4 1/2 years ago!! I know, thats what happens when you dont have any family. :(
You dont seem like the butchering type... did u participate? ha ha
Do you have an email for Robin?
Post a Comment