Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


5 comments:

katie lynn said...

the blog looks great! I like the Christmas feel! You can also get your Shiny Brite oranaments on eBay. I've found tons on there for cheap! The house looks good! I'm so jealous you got snow too! Keep the pictures comin!

Adrienne said...

Of course, I love all your Shiny Brite ornaments! So cute. :)

Beautiful snowy drive you had too. Wow! What did you do in Chicago?

Adrienne said...

I like your tree and your snow picture! That was beautiful! I bet it's been so fun decorating your new house for Christmas! See you soon.

Kelly Yoder said...

What a beautiful family! I love to see who my else has my name in this world & I happened to stumble on your blog. It warms me to know that not only do you have a beautiful family, but a relationship with Jesus Christ as well. I wish you and your family many blessings,
Kelly Yoder from Kansas

Kelly Yoder said...

What a beautiful family! I love to see who my else has my name in this world & I happened to stumble on your blog. It warms me to know that not only do you have a beautiful family, but a relationship with Jesus Christ as well. I wish you and your family many blessings,
Kelly Yoder from Kansas