After school today our Monday often turns into our weekly cleaning day. So today I made a list of what needed to be done and let the boys choose what things they would like to do. Of course there needed some supervision and perhaps I'll have to double check some things but for the most part, they're pretty good workers. We use Melaleuca products which I am thankful, especially on days like today. I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals my kids are breathing in or touching. Check out this website! http://www.saferforyourhome.com/ For a reward we will be heading out to Goodwill to finish up their costumes for Halloween. Reis is planning to be an "elderly" woman, Hudson- star wars character, Chapman- a bum off the street, Owen-spiderman, Davis has a giraffe costume but he cries when ever he sees it and shakes his head no.
1 comment:
i laughed about davis shaking his head no when he sees the giraffe. too cute. i like your chores list. my mom used to do that for us too--we never liked seeing her list when we got up on saturday mornings... :) did you find fun stuff at goodwill? i miss that place.
Post a Comment